We’re looking for a team player for a small, cross-functional team that is taking care of IT infrastructure, network and cloud services used by our 250 software engineers for building cutting-edge systems. We rely heavily on industry best practices and put a lot of emphasis on security and performance of our infrastructure! Helps us secure our amazing #VL team!
We are looking for a System Administrator. Some of the responsibilities in this role are:
- designing and managing IT infrastructure alined with security standards (ISO 27001),
- managing of cloud services (like atlassian, Gsuite, LDAP etc.),
- managing/maintaining of company network based on UniFi stack (VLAN, VPN, RADIUS),
- performing penetration tests,
- security improvements.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in administration,
- Have excellent attention to details and organizational skills,
- Proactive, positive and want-to-help attitude,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Ability to manage long term goals,
- Communicative English, both written and verbal,
- Communicative Polish, both written and verbal.