We’re looking for a Product Manager in one of our projects related to Azure Cloud platform within Europe’s biggest retailer, VirtusLab's business partner.
This is strictly a product management position, however, due to the nature of the product (public cloud platform) technical experience is highly desirable. The ideal candidate has some prior experience with the world’s leading public cloud solutions including Azure, AWS and private cloud (VMware), as well as modern DevOps practices.
- Build an internal hybrid-cloud platform for developers (Azure, AWS, VMware).
- Prepare product roadmap and define long-term technology strategy.
- Increase adoption and improve the developer experience.
- Developer Advocacy - actively participate in community meetings.
- Work with a cross-functional team distributed across different locations.
- Have complete ownership of a product area, execution and reporting.
- Actively look for problems and bring potential solutions.
What do we expect?
- Effective communication and technical writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to launch products preferable within cloud space.
- Ability to go deep on technology trends, architecture design or other technical aspects.
- Understand the API-first approach to building products.