Junior Security Analyst
We are #VLteam - tech enthusiasts constantly striving for growth. The team is our foundation, that's why we care the most about the friendly atmosphere, a lot of self-development opportunities and good working conditions (yes, that also means attractive salaries). Trust and autonomy are two essential qualities that drive our performance. We simply believe in the idea of “measuring outcomes, not hours”. Join us & see for yourself!
During your day, you will be:
performing regular log analysis and solving first-line security problems,
executing vulnerability scanning and threat hunting,
developing methods of automation for log and vulnerability analysis,
performing internal security audits (adherence to internal and external security standards),
developing company security posture (for example, through trainings),
What we expect?
- Team-player eager to learn and share
- A keen interest in cybersecurity
- Research skills (ability to find and evaluate useful information related to topics that may be unfamiliar to you)
- Willingness to learn and a self-driven approach to gain knowledge (but we have a training budget!)
- Basic understating of networking (TCP/IP, static routing, VPN, firewall basics)
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux environment
- Basic scripting skills (Python/Bash/Powershell)
Nice to have:
Knowledge of or interest in ISO 27001 or other cybersecurity frameworks
- Elastic stack knowledge
- macOS or Linux knowledge
- Recognizable security certification is a plus
- Communicative English, both written and verbal
We do not expect you to qualify for all of the above points. A good understanding of some of these areas and a willingness to develop expertise in others may be sufficient. We are not concerned with your education or any other formalism. What we are concerned with are your passion, knowledge and experience.