Java Engineer (Senior/Expert)
We’re looking for a team player for a small, cross-functional team of talented and passionate Software Engineers responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the most successful ecosystems of microservices. Working with a cloud-native stack of state-of-the-art technologies and modern development approaches that work. Solving a real-world data-intensive problems.
What we expect
- Team player eager to share, lead by example but also open to new ideas and solutions
- Hands-on software engineer rather than a programmer
- Fluent in Java and/or other JVM languages understand language applicability and implementation fundamentals
- Able to develop and maintain high-quality code
- Hands-on experience in designing and development of scalable, distributed, highly available solutions
- Experience in infrastructure development in the cloud environment
- Can communicate with the business
- Can mentor new members of the team
- Can express and document ideas through diagrams and technical documentation
- Communicative English, both written and verbal
We do not expect you to qualify for all of the above points. A good understanding of some of these areas and a willingness to develop expertise in others may be sufficient. We are not concerned with your education or any other formalism. What we are concerned with are your passion, knowledge, and experience.